Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hidden Zucchinni




We had a plentiful garden this year. When we pulled up our zucchinni plant we found a huge one hidding. It was fun to have a garden an to be able to go out and get fresh vegatables when ever we wanted. I can't wait till next year to try some different kinds of vegatables. This year we had tomatoes, peppers, zucchinni, cucumbers, and cantalope, maybe next year we will try corn, beans, or peas. Amber loved to pick the cherry tomatoes. "Mom the littles ones are mine, you can have the big ones"

If you have any suggestions on some good vegatables or fruit to plant let us know. We are really liking this farming thing. I even did three full batches of salsa. All of the tomatoes came from our garden and most of the peppers. The last batch I had to buy peppers.




6 comments:

phillip said...

So jamie I like the blog. So with the 3 batches of salsa how about sharing the wealth with you awesome Bro. Amber and syds costumes were pretty dang cute.

Unknown said...

Lookin' spiffy. Now you can just show off all the pictures you take in one more place!

ps you might want to check your spelling in your about me section. Specifically, "information". Well at least I assume it was supposed to be information.

heidi said...

Hi Guys!
It's been a while! Glad your garden did well, mine-- not so good this year but there is always next year! I have still got to come see princess #2 before she is not a baby anymore. Love the blog

Moniker said...

Love the blog. I'm glad Amber went with the princess thing instead of the witch. :)

Garden items that we like: Giant Pumpkins, mini pumpkins, bell peppers, sugar snap peas (yum!). Can't say that I'm sad the garden season is over....tired of canning.

Hickman Family said...

Love the blog, you did a great job!Great pics, I love your camera! Thanks so much for all your help!

Mackey Family said...

I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world.
Check out our blog @ tmackeyfamily.blogspot.com.