Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Amber is 4!!!

I have a four year old. I think I am getting old, but she is worth the wrinkles. We had such a fun celebration for her birthday it was almost a whole month of celebrating. First when Daniel's sister visited we decided to give Amber her bike so she could celebrate with Sarah. She has loved it. Then on Sunday we had a party for her. Her Uncle Phill, Aunt Melissa, Aunt Cindie, Grandma and Grandpa Kulbacki and good friend Stephanie with her daughter Sam, and son Lincoln came. We had dinner, played a getting to know Amber game, opened presents and had cake and ice cream. It was a blast. Thank you to all who came to support Amber. Then on her Birthday I took her shopping for clothes, she got to ride the quater rides and we went to eat at Wendy's it was a fun busy day. She also got lots of phone calls from aunts and uncles and grandma and grandpa. She thought it was cool that everyone was calling to wish her a Happy Birthday. Then on the 1st she started preschool so I brought balloons and cookies for the kids she was exicited to celebrate with her friends too. She was so excited to be four, but now she is already talking about being five.

Slow down, you don't have to grow up so fast.

4 comments:

Hickman Family said...

They do grow up way too fast, unfortunately! How are you guys? Its been awhile You kids are growing and are very cute! Is Daniel going to school? What else is new?? Keep in touch!

Julie said...

I am glad that she had such a wonderful birthday! Did she get our card? She looks like she is getting tall. How are you feeling? Hope you are all doing good.

Melissa B. said...

Thanks for having us over! It was so much fun seeing how excited she got when opening her gifts and the fact that it was her birthday!

Anonymous said...

She looks like she is having so much fun on her bike! That is what Kaila keeps asking for-for her birthday. I can hardly believe that she will be four also at the end of October! The time has gone by so fast!