We love pictures. With two beautiful girls and a handsome boy we have our cameras out and ready to capture all the special moments. Everywhere we go we are looking for great photo opportunities.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Well Here is our last few months
Planting our garden.
Working on the basement. The Playroom is now finished. It is a wonderful addition to our home.
Sydnee had a fun birthday party full of pricesses, barbies, ponies, and coloring. She had fun, thanks to all who came to support her.
We had a visit from Grandma Boyer, it was really good to see her.
Sarah came and visited we had a lot of fun hanging with her.
Amber graduated from her second year of preschool and is looking forward to kindergarten.
Amber finished her dance class. She had a wonderful time and she did really well at her recital.
Hey Jamie! Very jealous of the playroom & that you can hide it away in your basement. Your girls are getting so big so fast! Well, I guess mine are too. Loved seeing a bit of what you have been up too. I hope life continues to go more smoothly & all will be well! Love you bunches! Jenn,
2 comments:
Thanks for the update...I've been wondering if you were alive? LOL! It is good to see you are all doing well and having fun.
Hey Jamie!
Very jealous of the playroom & that you can hide it away in your basement. Your girls are getting so big so fast! Well, I guess mine are too. Loved seeing a bit of what you have been up too. I hope life continues to go more smoothly & all will be well! Love you bunches!
Jenn,
Post a Comment