Saturday, September 18, 2010

Amber is 5 and a Kindergartener

So I just realized I never posted about Amber turning 5 and she starting shcool all in the same week. I can't believe I have a kindergartener. She is growing up so fast. I am so proud of the girl she is becoming. She is very thoughtful and happy. She is loving school.

Amber at her Desk
Amber with her BFF
Here are some pictures from Amber's Birthday Party.
She had a Friend Water Party. Everyone had a really good time. It was a little windy, but they that didn't stop them from getting wet and wild.

Eating cake and ice cream in the club house.
Throwing water balloons
Swinging with Aunts


DRY, DRY, WET!!!






Preston likes Cake

Amber picked out her pink piggy bank


























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why don't you have the picture of me running in fear from the 4-5 year olds? :) It was fun being there.

I can't believe she is in Kindergarten! She's adorable. Can't wait for conference weekend!