Monday, December 15, 2008

My Funny Girls

Amber
Amber put Daniel's tie on and then she came and asked what else she could put on so that she could be a Daddy. So we got Daniel's white church shirt and a belt. She thought it was pretty fun. She wanted something else, "to be a Daddy at church" I gave her Daniel's scriptures. "What do Daddys do at church?"


Sydnee
She is so cute when she sleeps. She puts her hands behind her head. We were taking pictures of her sleeping and she woke up. At first she was looking at us like what are you doing, I am trying to sleep, and then she rewarded us with one of her big smiles.


Kids are so much fun. They make me smile everyday. I love being able to stay home with them.

3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Don't kids have the best imaginations! I love the one of Amber reading on the floor!

Julie said...

Those pics of Amber are so cute. And Sydnee with her arms like that, it must run in the family. 2 of my 4 did that same thing.

Hickman Family said...

Your kids are cute, and how fun she wants to be her dad?? That is a moment to remember! Love the pics!