I know it has been over a week since Thanksgiving, but I still wanted to write and say we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to Grandma Lemon's for Thanksgiving dinner. As all ways it was delicious food and company. It was fun to catch up and see everyone. We did miss having Evan, Julie and the boys there. It seemed to quiet. After dinner we went up to Midway where my family was staying in a condo for the week. We stayed up there till Saturday. It was fun the see my family. We went swimming, played games, found a Geo-cache, and just had fun catching up. We also took some pictures, how could we not. I love the holidays and the chance that we have to get together with family. Hope you enjoy some of the pictures we took. I am so glad for the chance that my daughers have to spend time with their great-grandparents. 

4 Generations


Pie for All



3 comments:
I love the generations photo. Very cool! I'm glad you got to spend some time with your family too.
Hey! Thanks for dropping by our blog! Now I get to drop by and snoop on yours! Your kids are so beautiful. I'm very jealous of Amber's beautiful hair! Maybe someday, when Alyssa's 20, she'll have hair like that too!
Sounds like fun, sorry we had to miss it!
Post a Comment