Our Blanding trip was a blast. It was so wonderful to see my Grandma, aunts and uncles and some of my cousins. I can't believe how much everyone grows, my cousin's kids were bigger than I remembered. I hadn't seen her in almost three years. She loved seeing the girls too. I was glad that they were able to spend some time with her. We spent half a one day cleaning all of my grandma's windows. I couldn't believe how much dirt gets inside the tracks. After cleaning I took Michele to the Natural Bridges National Monument. We had a lot of fun hiking to three arches and one Indian ruin. It is gorgeous country hike in and the temperature was perfect. The next day we took Nellie, Sadie, Shelby (Nellie and Sadie's friend), Tanner and Amber to Recapture Reservoir. I was cold, but
they tried to play in it. It was funny to watch. Afterwords Michele and I went on a bike ride around Blanding. We spent about an hour. Michele just about killed me on some of the hills she chose to go up. On Sunday we went to church with my grandma and then later that evening we went to the broadcast of the Draper Temple
dedication. I owe Michele, because she stayed and watch Sydnee and Amber, and the girls were not very nice to her. Sunday it was very windy and by Monday it was very cold. Monday was a good day to go home.
they tried to play in it. It was funny to watch. Afterwords Michele and I went on a bike ride around Blanding. We spent about an hour. Michele just about killed me on some of the hills she chose to go up. On Sunday we went to church with my grandma and then later that evening we went to the broadcast of the Draper Temple
No comments:
Post a Comment