We love pictures. With two beautiful girls and a handsome boy we have our cameras out and ready to capture all the special moments. Everywhere we go we are looking for great photo opportunities.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Planting Flowers
Amber got some flowers from her Grandma and Grandpa Kulbacki, so the other day I helped her plant them. She knew just what to do. "First dig a hole, then carefully pick up the plant and put it in. Then mom holds the plant so I can put the dirt around, and pat it softly. Then water." We are created an expert gardener. I am excited, because today we went a got tomatoes and more flowers. Now it just needs to get warm so I can plant.
So fun!! Don't you just love spring. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope you got to do something fun to celebrate it. Can you believe that 30 is just around the corner? Crazy.
3 comments:
So fun!! Don't you just love spring. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope you got to do something fun to celebrate it. Can you believe that 30 is just around the corner? Crazy.
oh, those pictures are so cute! She is getting so big!
cute! It looks like you and the girls are having so much fun! I love the new layout by the way.
Post a Comment