with her. It was a unexpected visit which made it all the more exciting. We went to the Union Station because we are going to some bridal pictures there. It was really fun. I was suprised at how much fun we had. The trains were very cool. Amber was very excited to see all of them. It was pretty neat because they let you climb up on the trains. Sydnee didn't like it when a train came blew their horn. It was a very nice day to be out.Monday, May 4, 2009
Union Station
Last week my sister came up to visit. It was fun to see her and play
with her. It was a unexpected visit which made it all the more exciting. We went to the Union Station because we are going to some bridal pictures there. It was really fun. I was suprised at how much fun we had. The trains were very cool. Amber was very excited to see all of them. It was pretty neat because they let you climb up on the trains. Sydnee didn't like it when a train came blew their horn. It was a very nice day to be out.
with her. It was a unexpected visit which made it all the more exciting. We went to the Union Station because we are going to some bridal pictures there. It was really fun. I was suprised at how much fun we had. The trains were very cool. Amber was very excited to see all of them. It was pretty neat because they let you climb up on the trains. Sydnee didn't like it when a train came blew their horn. It was a very nice day to be out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I bet Amber loved it!
What is that giant red thing you are standing in front of? It looks awesome!
I just decided that I want train pictures too. jealous.
The giant red thing is a snow-thrower, that the train pushes in front to clear the tracks. It was pretty cool.
Post a Comment