Thursday, November 19, 2009

Halloween and Catch Up!

Oh My! I can't believe it has almost been two months since I last posted. October was a terrible month for us. Amber got sick, then Sydnee, then me and then Daniel. Amber and Sydnee were sick for about a week. But Daniel and I could not get ride of it for about two weeks. I think I have finally got back to a normal life. We are all healthy again and functioning. Well I thought I would catch up on our last two months.

Halloween
Halloween was fun (except that I was sick). Amber wanted to be a princess muskateer so this is what we came up with. She really liked the mask and sword. Sydnee made a cute cat. We first went to Grandma and Grandpa Kulbacki's, then we went a neighborhood trunck or treat. The girls got plenty of candy. After the truck or treat we went a visited my parents and brother. My dad had just had surgery on his neck so they were staying at my brother's house in Salt Lake. It was fun for them to be able to see the girls in their costumes.
Memory Grove Park
Daniel was taking some family pictures at Memory Grove Park, so we all went. I walked around with the girls and took pictures of them. It was a beautiful day. I really enjoyed getting out and taking pictures. Who could ask for cuter models.

Pretty much those are the fun things we have done. We have also been working on the basement. We only have 10 weeks left to get it all ready. We are trying to get the computer room finished so we can move the computers down to make a room for the baby.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Glad to hear you are all feeling better!

Unknown said...

I love the mask! I'm not going to lie...I'm a little jealous of it. And the girls are just too cute! I wish you were closer just so I squeeze them!!

Hickman Family said...

Okay, Amber is so big! And the baby....wow. Time flies by so fast. And congrats on the new little one, thank goodness for blogs, we would never know these things. Dave says to tell Daniel hi, where are you guys living? Still going to school?? Keep in touch!