We had a wonderful thanksgiving. Daniel's parents and my brother, Phillip, and his wife, Melissa, came to our house for dinner. It was a fun day full of good food and company. It was a little different to have it small this year, but good.
Daniel and his dad worked on the basement all weekend. They got a lot done. We now have both back rooms framed in and one is half sheetrocked. We have hopes that at least the computer room will be completly finished. Daniel has to take a brake for a week and a half to study and take finals, but then it will be back to building.
We set our Christmas tree up this weekend. Always a fun thing to do. I love how cherry it makes the room. Amber thinks Christmas should be here right now, she is very excited. Sydnee loves the tree.
2 comments:
Looks like fun (well at least the tree), excited to see you guys!
We still don't have a tree up and I am thinking of not putting one up. We will be at my parent's for Christmas (won't make it up to Ogden). I can just see Kamea taking every ornament off the tree. Does Sydnee leave it alone? I love the picture of her pointing at the tree-super cute!Love you bunches and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment