Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Preston Dain Has Arrived!

Preston Dain arrived on January 26th at 2:54 pm.
He came into the world weighing 6 lbs and 7 oz and 20 inches long.
Amber and Sydnee have accepted him with open arms. Amber loves to hold him and Sydnee loves to get diapers for me and put blankets on Preston. I keep looking at him and thinking he looks like a boy. I don't know what I was expecting, but I totally love him already. We are so happy to have him in our family.













8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. ☺ I hope all continues to go well! Keep me updated when you have time. I miss you!

Unknown said...

Dang! I have a freakin' cute nephew....whom I get to see this weekend! Yippee!

The Hoveys said...

He's so adorable! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Okay. I need some clarification. Is his name Preston Dain or Preston Dean. I need to get it right for the genealogy, of course! He is a cutie. I bet you are glad that he is here.

Jamie said...

Preston Dain

Matt & Melissa said...

Awe...so cute! Congrats!

heidi said...

Congratulations Kulbackis! He is a handsome one!

Hickman Family said...

What a cutie! Love the blonde hair...something we will never see in our family! Hope you are feeling good. It was good to talk to you the other day.