Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter and Play

We are alive and enjoying having our new boy in our family. It has been hard for me to adjust to having three kids, but I think I am finally getting used to it. We had a really fun Easter/Conference weekend. It was a very relaxing and fun family weekend.


For Easter the girls received kites so we went out to fly them. There was just not quite enough wind to keep the kites in the air, but Amber loved running up and down the park to get it to fly.





They also got paint books, which they enjoyed using while watching conference.



Can you believe we built a snow fort in April? The girls had a blast playing in it. These pictures were taken the day after the snow storm. I wish I would have taken pictures the day of because we had 8 in of snow on the ground. It was amazing, but I am hoping that there will be no more snow I am really ready for spring.



Here are some pictures of our boy. I can't believe how big he is. He is the smilliest baby.



The girls totally love him. It is so much fun to see them interact with him.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love his face. It is fantastic! And it was so much fun in the park with the girls. Love you bunches!

Julie said...

Boy am I glad we don't have snow. I am enjoying the warm weather way too much. Looks like the girls had a fun easter. Preston has grown so much. He has those chubby cheeks you just want to squeeze.

Hickman Family said...

What cuties you have! Looks like a fun Easter. Thanx for the pictures and the card. I am glad you got it. Hope you guys are doing good. Tell Daniel hi for us!