Even though we have been home for almost two weeks. I wanted to let you know that we had a wonderful trip. We first went to my parents house for Christmas. We arrived on the 23rd. Christmas was a lot of fun. It is always crazy when there are so many people gathered.
This is the before, all calm and peaceful.Then all the fun started

My family got a Wii, plus a bunch games and accessories.

Amber had so much fun. She could not get enough presents. Once she had unwrapped hers, she started on Sydnee's. Sydnee also had a lot of fun. I was suprized, but she did great.



We made gingerbread houses. Melissa made the house and also brought a kit. Amber and I decorated sugar cookies.





2 comments:
Looks like you all had a crazy fun time. I bet Amber had a blast this year.
That was so much fun! I'd like to go back & do it again...having that week off from work was great!
Post a Comment