We love pictures. With two beautiful girls and a handsome boy we have our cameras out and ready to capture all the special moments. Everywhere we go we are looking for great photo opportunities.
How much fun! I am starting to forget what snow looks like! It is freezing yet hardly any snow. Nice pics. Looks like you had a good Christmas, I am glad you got the card.
Looks like fun. It was good to have snow and have some fun in it for 2 days, but I am not sad it's gone. Are you enjoying it? I hear you are getting more.
I still can't believe that we had that much snow. It seems so long ago. But it looked like Diamond Valley got a little more than we did and it stayed a little longer. You all look like you are having so much fun. Thank goodness you all had "snow clothes" something we don't have! Love :)) Aunt Becky
That looks like so much fun! It snows here, but the only thing you could maybe slide down would be the snow-plows piles (not very clean). Your girls are absolutely beautiful! Miss you!
5 comments:
How much fun! I am starting to forget what snow looks like! It is freezing yet hardly any snow. Nice pics. Looks like you had a good Christmas, I am glad you got the card.
Looks like fun. It was good to have snow and have some fun in it for 2 days, but I am not sad it's gone. Are you enjoying it? I hear you are getting more.
I still can't believe that we had that much snow. It seems so long ago. But it looked like Diamond Valley got a little more than we did and it stayed a little longer. You all look like you are having so much fun. Thank goodness you all had "snow clothes" something we don't have! Love :)) Aunt Becky
That looks like so much fun! It snows here, but the only thing you could maybe slide down would be the snow-plows piles (not very clean). Your girls are absolutely beautiful! Miss you!
That was a fun day. Cindie and I TOTALLY went the furthest. I win.
Post a Comment